Our baby boy is here! And he is so SUPER CUTE!
The story....For those of you who want to know.
We were scheduled to go in to be induced on March 4th at 5:30am. Throughout my entire pregnancy I never felt one contraction. Then at 4:00am on March 4th all the sudden they were a minute long and 5 minutes apart...Thats when they told me to go to the hospital but I wasn't done getting ready yet! So when we got to the hospital the contractions were 2 minutes apart and I didn't have to be induced. I'm not one for details so I'll just say that it was a pretty short labor and I delivered at 10:17am. Everything was so different than what I expected...It was nothing like those videos they show in the Child Birth Class or like the horrible stories people would share with me. I'm doing well and baby is great! I just hope we get this night time schedule down soon!
Thanks for all the love and support we have received from all of you!
8 comments:
Congrats you guys! He is super cute! I'm glad things went well for you, and that you are both fine. YAY! Good luck in the next few weeks. It will all come together soon...Don't worry!
Scott and Stef Kelly
He is the cutest boy EVER!!! And I can say that because I just have a girl. Congratulations you two and I am so happy you had a good labor.
so cute! Congratulations! Now the real fun begins!
Congratulations! What a darling little boy he is. Glad everything went so well.
Congratulations again and again! He is just beautiful (and LONG! 22 INCHES!) I am glad to hear that all is well.
I have been checking everyday to see if you had him. He is adorable, and SUPER long! Labor usually isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be. I am glad everything went great. Congrats you guys. Do you have any help? It is always nice when someone is there for the first little bit.
Congratulations!!!! Isn't it crazy fun? We're so happy for you! I do hope that night schedule gets better for ya! Good luck, and again, congrats!
You look so good and what little stud! I'm so glad your labor went well. It's so awesome that you have an understanding pediatrician to as far as shots go. Keep checking ours out because Lily is due in two weeks!
Post a Comment