I wish you could do a video like this for us---or I could get Adam to do it!! We are just so busy/lazy!! So cute! I said the exact same thing as you did--ready to have another baby right after!! That epidural is fantastic!!!! The women who don't get one don't know what they are missing!! It's like night and day!! HEaven!!! Hope to get to talk to you soon! love you guys!!
This is the Nesbit's, luke and natalie, from logan. I don't do anything with blogs but my wife does and we just watched your video. Your little boy is super cute. congratulations! We hope everything is going great for you guys and say hi from us to the family. I still love your mom's laugh.
Love it! I remember thinking the same thing when we were headed to the hospital and the light would turn red for NO ONE! He is just so cute and the weather looks beautiful down in Texas. Jealous! Well, enjoy your time with him. Congrats!
4 comments:
I wish you could do a video like this for us---or I could get Adam to do it!! We are just so busy/lazy!! So cute! I said the exact same thing as you did--ready to have another baby right after!! That epidural is fantastic!!!! The women who don't get one don't know what they are missing!! It's like night and day!! HEaven!!! Hope to get to talk to you soon! love you guys!!
Hey Dinah and family,
This is the Nesbit's, luke and natalie, from logan. I don't do anything with blogs but my wife does and we just watched your video. Your little boy is super cute. congratulations! We hope everything is going great for you guys and say hi from us to the family. I still love your mom's laugh.
Keep in touch.
Love it! I remember thinking the same thing when we were headed to the hospital and the light would turn red for NO ONE! He is just so cute and the weather looks beautiful down in Texas. Jealous! Well, enjoy your time with him. Congrats!
great video! Congratulations - I just had to drop bye and say hi after the arrival of your little one. I'm thrilled to pieces for you both!
Post a Comment