Quick References:
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6531447125053615129
This is a video called Vaccination Nation that will give you a bunch of info.
I would also reccomend reading this book:

The Sanctity of Human Blood: Vaccination is not Immunization by Tim O'Shea
Here are some excerpts from the book I mentioned above that may suprise you.
WHAT'S IN VACCINES?
"The first vaccines by Jenner and Pasteur, and also most modern ones, are experimental proteins made from rotting, diseased samples of animal tissue (cows, birds, sheep, monkeys, guinea pigs, humans and horses) carrying some "weakened" infectious agent. Others are poisonous disease organisms which are neutralized by formaldehyde and aluminum, thus becoming toxoids. All vaccines have components like formaldehyde, aluminum, mercury, ethylene glycol, which are euphemistically called adjuvants or helpers."
HOW MANY VACCINES WILL YOUR CHILD RECEIVE?
The Mandated Immunization Schedule in 2007 had 68 vaccines on it. "This list makes American children not only the most vaccinated children in the world - they are the most vaccinated group in the history of the world."
"It's not just 68 (vaccines). Any local clinic can add experimental vaccines to this list any time it wants. Sometimes they'll tell parents about the extra ones and sometimes they don't. Most parents don't know the regular schedule."
INFANTS ARE NOT MINIATURE ADULTS
This is the one that really turned my head. Most hospitals give the Hepatitis B vaccination within 12 hours of birth. 12 hours!?! Even I know a babies immune system isn't fully developed at birth, how could they possibly handle something that could be so harmful?
"Another idea that is never talked about is the size of an infant in comparison to the toxicity of a vaccine. Again, from Dr Boyd Haley: A single vaccine given to a 6 pound newborn is the same as giving a 180-lb adult 30 vaccines on the same day."
FLU SHOTS
"Influenza is a virus that has the ability to be constantly reinventing itself throughout the population during a single season. The vaccine supposedly contains some version of the causative agent, in a weakened form. With influenza, by the time the virus is isolated, cultured for manufacture, and distributed to the population, the current strain of virus has usually changed to a form completely unaffected by the vaccine! Michael Decker MD of Aventis, the flu vaccine manufacturer admits: "By the time you know what's the right strain, you can't do anything about it.""
Okay I could go on and on with quotes from this book but it's better if you just read it or at least watch the video. I support whatever decision you have made or will make regarding vaccines but please do some research before making your decision. With information on any topic you can think of so easily accessible to all of us we must be smart and informed parents.
4 comments:
Dinah I have had the same concerns about vaccinating my son and now to face it all again for our little girl is a headache. We did not vaccinate Avan and I have been looking for more good resources on the topic. One good source I found was The Vaccine Book by Dr. Sears. I haven't purchased it yet but his website is very informative. In the book he offers a different schedule for shots and which ones to aviod, etc. It's crazy how many people give shots blindly because the "doctor knows best". There's a link on my blog too that is pretty good. It's hard to find moms who do thier research these days, you're awesome!
Hey Woman! Look who I found. OK, it's been 2 years now, and I've only met you and Joel once...but hey, I'm going to blog stalk you anyway. :)
You look great! And congrats on the baby! I'm excited to see the finished product. And way to inform yourself! I'm leary of the vaccine thing too. I'll research it out once we get there.
Anyway, wanted to say hello and hook up with you guys!
those links from Korynn are complete bullshit. I have been so worked up the last couple of days about all of this vaccine hype. I'm going to go find a place to do my vaccine lecture and save some more lives. I've got some more links/videos coming your way. I am so pissed right now.
Mindy didn't say that, Lucas did.
Post a Comment