Just a quick update. I love my doctor but he said the baby could come "any day now" and that was TWO WEEKS AGO! They should not be able to say such things! So we're still waiting and I'm getting really bored. I finally found a pediatrician and she is supportive of the whole not vaccinating thing! I was really worried about finding a doctor who would support us in this. Thanks to everyone who sent me information on vaccines...very informative. Okay this post is totally random...I just can't get my thoughts together. Okay bye.



4 comments:
hang in there....
oh, that was me, shawna lum
Wow Dinah! Chris and I are so excited that we stumbled onto your blog while blog hopping. And we couldn't have timed it better. Congratulations! I feel you on the whole preggo thing. We are 3 week to delivery day of our second (girl this time),and my doctor just told me at my last appointment that she could come at any time. Now I feel like I'm 3 days overdue and counting. There really should be a rule about these things. Anyway, we wish you all the best and pray for a great delivery experience for you, Joel and the baby. Love you guys.
-Angele
Dinah- you crack me up with your pictures. You look great, even if you feel like you need a handicap parking sign. I'm excited for your "any day now" and hope it's soon!
Post a Comment