Before I had a child of my own I never understood why parents made such a big deal of all the "little" things their kids were doing. "He's smiling! She's walking! He's blowing kisses! She's rolling! etc." I would think, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. We can all do that stuff. Don't you have anything else to talk about?" But now having a little monster I find joy in all the little things he learns to do. It's amazing to look back on this year and think that he used to not be able to do anything but cry. And now he's feeding himself and walking. It all happened so fast! Just like everyone said it would.
5 comments:
YEAH FOR RILEY!!!! -- Now he wont be using Caiden to stand up, cause they both would just fall :)
He's doing so well...he's very stable!
As for the Mom thing...funny how perspectives change. Happens to us all. :)
Go Riley! I LOVE how his little arms are up in the air - so adorable!
Fun! Everyday is filled with wonderful things. It just never stops.
so it's not letting me see the videos!! But yeah!! good for him..and good luck for you :). Ryder didn't start walking until 16months (little stinker..actually it was a sort of break until the real trouble began..:)
Post a Comment