Friday, February 26, 2010

txt me l8r

Last night Riley was playing with Joel's cell phone. He would push a bunch of buttons with his thumbs and then throw it down. Then he would pick it back up, push a bunch of buttons and throw it back down. He kept repeating this over and over when I finally figured it out...He was texting! HAHAHA! Yes, he probably learned it from me. And of course I didn't get a picture of it. Super funny!

3 comments:

Dakota O. said...

I LOVE this post! That is soooo cute and funny - maybe Riley and Spence can 'text' eachother with Spencer's new and improved thumb!

SunnyD said...

That is so cute! My older kids are totally into texting now too. Just like our parents laugh at us for our geekness...we will laugh at our kids.

Hey....I can't remember if I sent you an invite to my blog. If not, send me your email and I'll send ya an invite.

sunnydwright@hotmail.com

Darth Mama said...

that is just too funny!