Monday, January 18, 2010

Why it's Mary Poppins!

My purses/bags have always been known as "Mary Poppin" bags.  Why?  Because whatever you may need I can guarantee I have it in my bag!  I got home from Church one of these last Sundays and was unpacking my bag and couldn't believe everything that was in it!


1 Bottle
8 Toys
6 Books
1 Bottle of Lotion
2 Tubes of Cream
2 Hand Sanitizers (1 Hanna Montana and 1 High School Musical - better believe it!)
1 Bottle of Teething Tablets
1 Bottle of Tylenol (he was teething)
1 Bag of Kleenex
1 Calendar
Wallet
1 Coupon Bag
1 Diaper Holder
1 Wipes Holder
1 Can of Graduates Cheetos
1 Bag of yogurt bites
1 Mirror
2 Pens
5 Lip gloss/stick
Sunglasses
Gum
Tic Tacs
1 Spork (it's one of his favorite toys!)
1 Pacifier
1 Hair Clip
1 Block
Camera
Joels  EXPIRED Hawaii Drivers License ( I have no idea)
Joels EXPIRED Washington Drivers License (no idea either)
Church Study Manual
Keys
1 Bag of Chocolate (YUM)

Seriously!?!  I can't imagine what some one with more than one child carries!  (Dedre?)  :)  Not only do I carry around a child who is as solid as a ton of bricks but also a bag that is just as heavy.

4 comments:

Taryn said...

:) lol..your so funny! seriously I can't believe you carry all that stuff. wow. actually I used to carry a LOT more stuff when I just had Meg. Not that much stuff but, the more kids I had, the less I took. and sometimes it stinks, cause I need it, but we learn to survive without. My arms are too tired to carry more crap :)

Taryn said...

hey and how did Joel do on his video contest?

Amanda said...

K..what that your TV remote that he was gnawing on during RS?? :)

Dakota O. said...

This is sooo funny! Seriously, that's why we are forced to carry huge bags! When we first had Spence I carried a diaper bag but it was too much so I just went to carrying the basic necessities in my handbag for both boys. (Plus all of Micah's junk...luckily his glucometer has gotten much smaller over the years - but long gone are the days of the cute, little handbags!