Sometimes it is really difficult to believe Riley is 10 months and doing some of the things he is doing! I feel like I just had him yesterday! Well we're reaching milestones that are really exciting.
One day I decided to give Riley a spoon during lunch and see what he would do with it. I got prepared to! I put newspaper down all around his high chair and had lots of paper towels ready. He totally blew me away and ate the whole bowl of cottage cheese by himself! Wow!
Riley got the best gift from his cousins Caiden and Chase for Christmas...this Lion Walker (I don't really know what to call it). But he loves it! He was getting so frustrated not being able to walk and now he goes all over.
AND....He took his first steps the other day! We walked from Joel to me! It really was exciting!
Amazing how these little things are so exciting!
9 comments:
I can't believe how much bigger he looks, even since we saw you all! He's so dang cute!
Ahhh.....you make my heart lonely for that first year. There is nothing...NOTHING like the first baby. All of the one on one bonding time. It's amazing.
K..I loved watching him on Sunday crawl and then you'd pull him back..for some reason it totally made me crack up!! And he's such a cutie!
Riley is such a beautiful baby! Milestones are so bittersweet...exciting but at the same time a little sad that they are growing so fast. He is getting so big! The cottage cheese photo reminds me of when you first met Spence and he was eating HUGE bites...but all by himself!
I am with amanda and sunny...soo cute you pulling him back by his drawers! and makes me a bit lonely for that one on one with my first!
thanks for the invite for friday. wish I could make it but I got something going on that day! one of these days though.
hey...I need your email :) but I can't come this saturday. it's my sister's birthday and so we are doing something. and...I have to speak in sacrament meeting the next day. so I will be home cramming I am sure :) I will be a big ball of nerves!
hey...I need your email :) but I can't come this saturday. it's my sister's birthday and so we are doing something. and...I have to speak in sacrament meeting the next day. so I will be home cramming I am sure :) I will be a big ball of nerves!
Your Riley is so stinking adorable!! How are you? Question for you...I remember you post regarding vaccinations. At that time, I noticed that we were on the same wave length. May I ask where you did your research? Did you modify the vaccination schedule or are you waiting on them all together? Thanks hun. Hope you are well.
ok so yea...I um..still keep forgetting to get your email.. :) I'm a dork :) here is mine...email me :) dedrehartley@pocketinet.com. and Tooth Fairy Wendy...is um..well we name our tooth fairy's. My sister Amanda's daughter played the tooth fairy for her younger brother's (she's loves pretending, and make-believe) anyways..she named each of her younger siblings tooth fairies. soo Meg was used to the tooth fairy having a name. So our family's tooth fairy will be Wendy! Came up with it at midnight..very creative huh :)
Post a Comment