Today is my last wedding! I'm really excited about this! I have enjoyed my ride as a wedding planner but am ready to move on and not have to deal with brides, grooms and their mothers any more! Over 150 weddings in just a year and three months is plenty for me. I don't know if I can post these pictures (I didn't get permission from the brides) but here are a few weddings I have done. I tried to find pictures where you couldn't really see faces...just in case...hehehe!
Dinah, it is so fun to catch up throught your blog! You're a wedding planner? That's so fun (well, I guess until you get sick of it) and you're pregnant? YEAH!!! I'm so excited for you. TEXAS, huh? Rob is thinking about doing his residency in Oklahoma--we just might be neighbors in a few years. Congrats to all. Loves!
1 comment:
Dinah, it is so fun to catch up throught your blog! You're a wedding planner? That's so fun (well, I guess until you get sick of it) and you're pregnant? YEAH!!! I'm so excited for you. TEXAS, huh? Rob is thinking about doing his residency in Oklahoma--we just might be neighbors in a few years. Congrats to all. Loves!
Post a Comment