First I would like to thank everyone for the well wishes on getting over my morning sickness! Update...No more morning sickness! It ended a couple weeks ago and I am lovin' it! Today we had our ultra sound and found out that we are having a healthy baby BOY! We wanted a boy so we are super excited. We celebrated by going to Up & Riding (a super cute store thats only in Hawaii) and bought a couple boy shirts. hehehe. The ultrasound was so crazy! I can't believe how much we could see. We even saw him sucking his thumb...how crazy is that!


Sucking His Thumb

7 comments:
Boys are great. Cars, trucks,and trains instead of princesses, dress up, and baby dolls. I'm glad our boy came first so we have a house full of cool boy things instead of frilly pink girl things.
Congratulations! BOys are fun! thanks also to both of you for taking our family photos. They came out great. since you are leaving us, we will anxiously wait for the baby pics on your blog. take care!
Congrats. I had my ultrasound today so I know what you mean about how crazy it is. And we have a thumbsucker too. :)
Congrats! Boys are way fun! Shawn and I were so excited to have a boy first, so he could be the big brother. Good luck with the move and that's great that your morning sickness is finally gone.
Yea for boys!! That's so exciting. Don't you love the 3-D ultrasounds? He's going to be sooo cute. And a huge hurray for no more morning sickness.
I found your blog yeah! Thanks so much for the little donations...congrats on the new little boy to come. Hopefully that nursing cover will come in handy! Good luck in Texas wish we could have known you guys longer. Take care safe journey!
Yeah! I love having two boys--they are so fun and crazy...you'll never stop laughing. Congrats!
Post a Comment