This is her VOG! This was taken from our car. On a normal day you would see beautiful green mountains in the background. Not with all that Vog! Did I use the word vog enough? :)
*I should update just in case my Hawaii friends are reading...the vog has left and we had a beautiful sunny Memorial Day weekend! YEAH!
So I was bored tonight...Joel is playing a computer game he is totally into (I swear he's not one of those nerds that sits at the computer all day) so I went through some random pictures and was messing with the coloring and look. Just for fun.
I love Matsimotos! We always get the Hawaiian kine flavor. I just used the word kine...I've been in Hawaii way to long!
Just cruisin'.
His second love.
Look how short Joels hair is! This picture is one of our engagement shots. Almost three years now! WOW!

I love this picture of us on the beach...love it!
Whale tail.
You probably can't really tell that I messed with some of these pictures but if you saw the originals they are all dull and boring.
I never know how to finish a blog entry....Good night? The End? Amen? Well, you get what I'm trying to say! Love you!
4 comments:
This is Tyler Farmer. Of course I remember the Odahlens! How's Reuben (Sp?) My wife and I both graduated from BYU-Hawaii and miss it a ton. Say hello to the beach for us.
Amen!!
Wow!! You guys are HOTT!!!!
Dinah! I'm so excited that you found my blog! I love these pictures; I like the beach one too, and that kime thing looked really yummy.This will be a great way to keep in touch. I like your title--Martin Rules...but I know you still think Odahlen rules too :o)
Post a Comment