I posted some pics awhile ago of a surfboard table Joel was working on and thought I better post the finished product.
AH - MAY - ZING! I love it!
We recently went to an art-in-the-park event with tons of vendors all selling different types of artsy stuff. Tre was not interested in any of it until he spotted this little wooden bike/motorcycle. He hoped right on and would not let go until we pried his hands off and took him away screaming (the guy wanted $80 for it! Seriously!?!) Joel being the guy who can do just about anything decided he would make one...of course.
Isn't it cute! Er I mean isn't it the sweetest bike you've ever seen!





3 comments:
Wow - he is so talented! I want that table!!
Amazing!
I want the table and a lil' bike for my boys please! I think Joel could have a second career choice if he wanted....
Post a Comment