Did I just make up a new word!?! I think I did!
Brogg: A post on a blog dedicated to bragging about a specific topic; Brogging, Brogged. ; "Today I brogged about my kitty cat and her amazing acrobatic tricks."
Well here I go brogging.
Joel
Joel can do just about anything. And I mean A-NY-THING. For example...
Before we moved to Washington he built a bed frame for our king size mattress. It's the sturdiest, strongest and tallest (which I love) bed frame I have ever seen. I love it!
He paints. He painted this AWESOME painting of a tree while we were in Hawaii. It hung over our bed and is now packed in a box so I don't have a picture. It's beautiful! Seriously something you would buy at Pier 1.
He's a mechanic. He can fix anything on a car or around the house. And he looks good doing it!
He's a crazy videographer. He makes the best commercials, music videos and family videos. I love having videos that he makes as keepsakes! They are so fun to watch and remember the great things we've done. Check out his portfolio at
He's the perfect dad! Him and Riley have so much fun together chasing each other around or just chillin' in the chair watching SpongeBob.
And for his latest impressive act... He built a coffee table that I've wanted for a long time. A surfboard coffee table! I mean this thing could probably actually go on the water.
I love it!
3 comments:
That is a way cool table!
I love it! You need to live closer so Joel can build something like that for Spencer's surf-themed room! And I love the new word...I think I'll be using it.
Wow! He is so talented - that table is wicked awesome! And I like your new word too.
Post a Comment