Thursday, December 17, 2009

TreMonster

Pictures Pictures Pictures.  Gotta love our little TreMonster.  That and Destructo-baby are his new names.  He gets into EVERYTHING!
First it was just the bottom shelf...Now it's the bottom AND top!  Oh Joy.


Whenever I do laundry this is where Riley has to be.  I can give him some books and he'll stay there forever.


Little boys in Daddy's hats are the cutest!


Family knows this but...That is my phant!  Phant was my one and only when I was little and now I have passed him on to Riley.  Okay I admit he's not as attached as I was but it's still cute!


Who does this look like?  Think hard!  Tight white shirt...sweat pants....

Maybe if I add something it will help.

BABA JOE!!!  HAHAHA!
I had to take a picture of him in this outfit cause it totally reminded me of my Grandpa Baba Joe!

6 comments:

Taryn said...

he's soo soo cute! don't you just love the destructo stage! It's a LONNNNNGGG stage beware :)

Dakota O. said...

Oh yes, he enters the stage of taking EVERYTHING out - over, and over, and over again! I LAUGHED so hard at those last pictures of him...totally little Baba Joe! Keep posting! It's fun to read your updates and see little Riley...or, uh "Destructo!"

Amanda said...

Okay, to add to dedre's post..it's still going on at our house (the destruction!!) but he's so adorable and I love looking at your posts..they make me laugh!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://hopresovees.net/][img]http://vonmertoes.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]autocad activation code, [url=http://bariossetos.net/]store operations software[/url]
[url=http://hopresovees.net/][/url] buying oem software academic discounts software
acdsee 9 vista certified edition serial [url=http://vonmertoes.net/]cheap software to buy[/url] software volume discount
[url=http://bariossetos.net/]phone software canada[/url] buy microsoft access software
[url=http://hopresovees.net/]buy cheap software discount coupon[/url] pda software downloads
mobile work order software [url=http://vonmertoes.net/]academic software programs[/b]

Mindy said...

BABA JOE thats HIlarious

Anonymous said...

He is so cute in that hat! I like baby girls in daddy hats too. are you coming to the reunion?? I hope so! Merry Christmas!