Wednesday, June 24, 2009

For Your Listening Pleasure

For the first couple months (oh yes we've reached the 4 month mark) Riley was FULL of noises. For example: One night while at a church event he was snoring SO LOUD it was actually distracting. So we have a talented little boy who snores, squeaks, burps, and even purrs.

Enjoy.

3 comments:

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

That was funny. He is so cute too.

I ordered those 2 swim suits that you saw on my blog from Land's End. They can be expensive but they were on sale. I love them for the way they fit. They make suits for almost every body shape, and really hold everything in place. :)Another place I've ordered from is Modbe, but they're a little more confusing cuz you have to order from a representitive. But i like those suits too. Good luck!!!

Dakota O's said...

The purring sound is the best!

Amber said...

Funny!