Thursday, October 23, 2008

Get In My Belly

Just a quick update for everyone who wants belly pics. I think its so funny...my belly!

First sign of the bump.

BUMP!

First ultrasound by Dr. Joel.

There's no hiding it now.

What I love about being pregnant so far? - Feeling the baby move...that is the WEIRDEST thing ever. Especially when you can see your belly move on the outside. FREAKY!

What I don't love about being pregnant so far? - The zits and the weight...Do I seriously get bigger than I already am!?

5 comments:

Darth Mama said...

That is some doctor you have....

loved it!

Brooke said...

You look so cute!! I wish my belly was as tan as yours and as smooth looking!!! Seriously you should be a pregnancy bikini model!!

Hayley said...

I used picnik.com for my photo editing. Super easy and FREE!

Cute belly, btw.

Da TuPolAz said...

How's life in texas? That's so crazy you are starting to show. I thought it was cool at first and then at the end it's just huge and then the second time I just wanted it to be over. But the kids are cute after :)

Unknown said...

You're not an islander anymore? How long did you live there? You're belly is very cute. I know what you mean by not being able to hide it anymore...